Red Lips Red Wine Real Talk Podcast

Friday, February 7, 2020

Twin Flames



I had a very interesting experience in a past relationship that  was both magical and painful all wrapped in one. It was something I couldn't quite wrap my mind around due to the events that took place both physically, mentally as well as emotionally.  It was so peculiar to me that it prompted me to do some digging and as I did my research I came across the term twin flame. At the time I was in denial about what was actually going on in the relationship and I couldn't understand what all I was experiencing but the more I read up on twin flame, the more I began to understand. I still had so many questions I wanted answers to
What is a twin flame?  Can twin flames be the same sex? Is it possible to have more than one twin flame? and what are the signs that you have come across a twin flame connection? Well, let's get right into it. 
A twin flame is a mirror soul. They are two different people who were split into different bodies but share the same soul. They are considered a person that you feel connected to not just on a physical and emotional level, but also a soulful or spiritual level.  They are the yin to our yangs, the sun to our moons, and the light to our darkness. Twin Flames are suppose to reflect back to us our fears and shadows, and also our inner beauty and strength. The relationship is also known as karmic, however it is said that they're someone who comes into your life to help you create something good as well as to achieve something on an energetic level that helps expand the consciousness of the planet. Twin flames are a divine expression of balance, harmony, and unconditional love. According to goalcast.com The real purpose of a twin flame is not about great sex, emotional highs and an epic love story  -  It's to wake you up, shake you up and call you higher. It is a gift presented by the divine.   
Can Twin Flames Be The Same Sex?
According to consciousreminder.com Twin Flames are a single soul before they were split and given individual distinctions. There is a broad idea that a twin flame bond can only be present between a woman and a man. Souls are genderless before incarnating into a physical form.  They were free spirits in the spiritual realm with no gender discrimination binding them. A person's gender has no connection with energy, they are different, A male can have feminine energy just as much as a female can have a male energy. True identity lies in the soul and not the physical form. 
 Is it possible to have more than one twin flame? 

While some sources say that it is possible to have more than one twin flames, there are others who beg to differ. For those who believe in multiple twin flames they refer to it as a triple flame set.

3 comments:

  1. This was very informative... who's your twin flame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly, I felt like the person I wrote Infinite's Guilty Pleasure about was my twin flame due to the experiences I had while with her. When I did further research I learned that it was a possibility that she could've been a false twin flame...however idk if that's the case. She was definitely fit the qualifications.

    ReplyDelete

Twin Flames

I had a very interesting experience in a past relationship that  was both magical and painful all wrapped in one. It was something I c...