Red Lips Red Wine Real Talk Podcast

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Back Seat Action Published by Love Infinite




I inhaled the fragrance of her hair as I wrapped my arms around her neck inviting her into my space. She was sensual and gentle as she kissed my lips allowing the flavor from her flesh to marinate on mine. I lived for it. The passion was incredible. Each touch was magical, each moment was priceless. I escaped reality and landed on a euphoria of sensual seduction. She caressed my breast with her left hand and grabbed my ass with the right, while kissing on my neck all at the same time. Heaven was in my back seat and  the angels danced over me as I indulged in the bliss before me. Her fingers were like butter fingers, sweet and just the right size. I wanted her to penetrate the peach between my inner thighs. It was like a scene out of a movie.  I felt myself slowly submit to the pleasure when I suddenly stopped myself and pulled back. "I can't do this" I said to her as she began to suck on my nipples. "Why, what's wrong? You don't like the way I touch you?"  She said to me in a soft seductive tone. "It's not that" I said holding back sounds of pleasure, "it's just that I think we should wait. I'm not ready to let you inside of her yet." "Are you sure?" She said as she looked up at me running her tongue across my nipple." I let out a loud moan exposing how good she was making me feel. "You seem to be enjoying me quite a bit." She said, she then whispered to me..just let me kiss it." "My legs got weaker. Just the thought of her touching it excited me. "Mmm, I can't. Maybe some other time." I told her. She looked at me and laughed. "Okay, I respect that. I'm patient. I can wait. Just know that when I get it, its mine." She looked me deep in to my eyes, I could see the passion burn inside of her. It was contagious. It ignited a flame in me. I didn't know what it was I was feeling but I felt something. It was dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin Flames

I had a very interesting experience in a past relationship that  was both magical and painful all wrapped in one. It was something I c...